Thursday, March 31, 2011

hope in my hood.


i found hope in my own neighborhood! woohoo!

i was thrown off of my normal route home because of some water main that broke down, that stopped the trolleybuses from going the way i usually went to work and back. so, i haven't been able to see those particular bits of hope for a while now. they were getting to be familiar, comforting, soothing. and then they were suddenly taken away from me. i miss them.

but one day, after getting off the tram which makes me walk a different way to my apartment, i saw something that stopped me in my tracks and made me get out my camera to try to capture it. although, hope can't really be captured.

hope and love often live in the same places.
sometimes hope goes in a different direction than you expect.
hope.zone?hope likes to travel... hope can give you wings to fly...


may hope be in, over, and around your home.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...